Wednesday, October 1, 2014

You Might not Know

I'm often fairly transparent in my writing, but as most of us would admit, we do not show everything we are going through.

When I am going through a dry time and perhaps struggling with bitterness, sadness, or anxiety, you might not read that in my blogs.

I learned a while ago now, that it is not deceptive to do the right thing.

What I mean by that is that even on hard days, it sometimes is the best thing for me to write what is right!

If I only right when I'm feeling godly, then I'm like the person who won't go to church because he/or she thinks it would be hypocritical, since they didn't feel like it.

Sometimes I do share in the midst of a trial. Sometimes I share after, but the main thing is that I share what God shows me and what His Word says even when I may not have yet conquered the issue myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment